lunedì 17 luglio 2017

Mix di stili shabby chic e farmhouse per un bel cottage americano

Buon pomeriggio…

Un misto di shabby chic e di stile farmhouse per il bel cottage di Nancy…



Morning friends! I've got a house full of family arriving tonight and tomorrow night, so I apologize in advance for being MIA! It's gonna be crazy busy for the next week
Sharing for a couple of sweet girls who have fun new hashtags! Karissa @_makingitours_ for #decorconfessions (next to Emmy is a room full of decorating crap, yes I said crapin a big stacked pile on a benchbecause I need to have a garage sale seriously )and for Cindy @countyroad407 for #mydarlingdecor (and that darling would be Emmy❤️)
.
.
.
#shabbychic #shabbychicstyle #shabbychicliving #cottageliving #cottagestyle #cottagedecor #countrylivingmagazine #countrylivingmag #betterhomesandgardens #overstock #housebeautiful #dogsindecor #nofilterneeded




Happy Sunday! Sharing for #farmhouselovesunday tagged by sweet Jessica @jstoppard_designs (thanks girl)✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
#cottagedecor #cottageliving #shabbychicstyle #shabbychicliving #farmhousedecor #farmhousestyle #restorationhardware #countrylivingmag #countrydecor #mybhg




Well hello friends! It's Thursday evening and can I tell you how 2 little girls under the age of four can wear you out?Just trying to keep them alive is a full time job and one is obsessed with everything princess and the aforementioned playdoh and the baby is a holy terrorI'm tired you guys!!! I apologize if I've missed your posts and tags too! Have a great evening sweet friends! I'm thinking of you!!
.
.
.
.
.
#shabbychicliving #shabbychicstyle #cottageliving #cottagestyle #cottagedecor #farmhousestyle




Hi friends! It definitely feels like the most Monday but really Wednesday ever am I right?! I know a couple people have already said that, but it's so true!
Sharing for several tags so here goes #mysimplystyledhome for Lyndsey @tlc_farmhouse 
#sweetsimplehome for Emily @splitlevelcottage #mywooddecorwednesday for Jenny @acleanprismlife and #simplerusticdecor for Jessica @lifesapillow .
.
.
.
.
#cottagestyle #cottageliving #shabbychic #shabbychicliving #farmhousestyle #farmhouse #farmhousechic #farmhousedecor #cottagedecor




Happy Friday!! I'm sharing for #farmhousefeaturefriday tagged by @gracefully_home and @my_bdesignd_life. These plates on the wall are all from @homegoods and not one of them cost over $10! Have a great weekend! 
#cottageliving #cottagedecor #shabbychicliving #farmhousestyle #farmhouse #homegoods




Happy Monday! Still another week of vacay left! Woohoo! Sharing for #magnoliamondayfunday (thanks for the tag @chelsealogemann) 
I seriously want to give credit to one of my IG besties Cristina @thisoldstyleranch. I've so admired her beautiful style and she has this gorgeous clock from @pier1 and I just knew it'd be perfect for this wall in our dining area. Please go check out her feed! ❤️❤️❤️
#homegoods #pier1imports #cottageliving #shabbychicliving #shabbychic #shabbychicstyle #cottagedecor




Happy Friday! Why does it always feel like after the 4th of July that the summer just flies by?We've got no plans this weekend except to spray for mosquitoes! They're out of control! What're your plans? ‍♀️
.
.
.
.
.
#FabulousFarmhouseFriday #shabbychicliving #cottagestyle #cottageliving #cottagedecor #farmhousechic #farmhousedecor #farmhouse




Happy Friday! Big plans for us this weekend! YARD WORK yep! Pretty terrible! Weed pulling, trimming bushes, etc. Does anyone actually enjoy it? I love the results but not the actual doing it! 
Sharing for sweet Ange @angelarose_diyhome for #weekenddecorrevival (thanks for the tag!) ok so I personally did not revive this bench, but the couple I bought it from at the flea market didThey made this bench from an old twin footboard and old wood and painted it and made it all kinds of chippy goodness! Hope that counts!!
.
.
.
.
.
#vintagedecor #cottageliving #shabbychicstyle #shabbychicliving #cottagedecor #cottagestyle #farmhousestyle #beyondabench




Happy Monday friends! Is it really almost June? Summer is my favorite season and always has been. Maybe it's bc I live in the Midwest and it's pretty much the only season that's warm‍♀️People here come out of the woodwork when it's nice out and hibernate all winter
Sharing today for Sharlie @thefrontporchfarmhouse for #mondaymakeoverdecor and I'm sooo not sure if this pic applies‍♀️but I did switch things up on this buffet table so maybe?Hope it's warm and sunny where you are! ❤️#shabbychicliving #shabbychic #cottageliving #cottagedecor #farmhousestyle #whitedecor #romanticliving #makingmondaysmore




Hi friends! It's raining here in the Midwest and it's getting so annoying! I need the RD mug that says I can't even ‍♀️
Sharing for #bringonthefarmhouse (thanks Rhonda) @1901hunterhouse #homegoods #shabbychicliving #shabbychic #cottageliving #cottagedecor #whitekitchen




Yay it's Friday and the lake that was in our front and backyard has started to recede from the monsoon that came thru here☔️seriously tho our yard is sooo muddy and the dogs  go right to the muddiest parts of the yard every time. I'm screaming at them "get out of the mud" as if they understand. I feel like I spend a good portion of everyday wiping little paws 
#farmhousestyle #cottagestyle #cottagedecor #shabbychicstyle #shabbychicliving #shabbychic #cottageliving #farmhousedecor





Happy Saturday! Oh the things we do for IG! Stood on a tall stool for this shot! #shabbychicliving #cottageliving #ilovevintagestyle #iallwhiteeverything #iadorefarmhousedecor




You guys I just love the late afternoon sun blasting in flooding this room with so much light that I had to take a pic. P.S. My computer has ants  in it? Is that such a thing? A few keep crawling on my keyboard and screen daily and I googled it and computers can have infestations of them. If this gets out of hand I'll be getting a new one 
#cottageliving #potterybarn #cottagedecor #shabbychicliving #shabbychic #shabbychicdecor #farmhousestyle




Happy Saturday! So we were supposed to be leaving for a long trip down to Florida today and my poor hubby got hit pretty hard with an illness so new plan is we're leaving next week. He'll be fine he just needs to recuperate and we'll be off!  Jennifer @tennessee.cottage tagged me for #raeisbae (thanks girl) I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday! It's so beautiful out here today!☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
#cottageliving #shabbychicliving #pier1imports #restorationhardware #raedunn #homegoods




It's such an unbelievably gorgeous sunny warm day here and then it looks like rain for the next gajillion years so I'm getting out and enjoying it! Sharing for a few hashtags: #shabbychicfarmdecor @blessedmilhouse 
#hobbylobbyfarmhouse
@blessedmilhouse 
#showusyourdecor 
@louisa_craven 
#bringonthefarmhouse
@cottonpickinfarmhouse 
#iloveallwhiteeverything 
@sweethoneycottage 
#thedecoratedcottage
@myfrenchcountrystyle 
#shabbychicliving #shabbychicdecor #cottageliving #potterybarn #farmhousedecor




Yay it's Friday! Only one week until we're headed down to Florida for 2 weeks! 
Sharing this little nook for #weekenddecorrevival (thanks for the tag @tealandtwine). So this mirror used to be tan. It was ok but then I got hold of some chalk paint for the very first time and white washed it and I just love how it turned out. @farmhousecottonrow (chalk paint) Mindy sent me a free sample in an adorable little mason jar! Thanks Mindy! 
Have a great weekend IG friends!
#shabbychicliving #cottageliving #farmhousedecor #whitedecor #farmhouse #shabbychicdecor #shabbychicstyle




Happy Friday! Sharing my fav armoire for #farmhousecottonlove for my girl Liz @nicolettes_for_the_home ❤️❤️❤️#chippypaint #cottageliving #shabbychicliving #shabbychicdecor #shabbychic #farmhousestyle #farmhousedecor #vintagehome #ballarddesigns



Just sharing a little Magnolia love today! Everything I've gotten from there is such greatness! Have a lovely aftn!
#cottageliving #shabbychicliving #iloveallwhiteeverything #iadorefarmhousedecor #magnoliamarket



Happy Saturday you guys! Doing a quick share of the master bedroom here in Florida for #simplewhitesaturday (thanks for tagging me Holly @farmhouseoncolonial) Now we're off to enjoy the sunshine! Have a great day everyone!
#cottageliving #shabbychicliving 
#cottagedecor #potterybarn



Potete seguire Nancy sul suo profilo instagram: http://instagram.com/whiteshabbycottage/


Un bacio


                                                         Anna

3 commenti:

Anajá Schmitz ha detto...

Olá,
amei essa bela casa.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Pili Fleitas ha detto...

Hola querida Anna, este hogar, se ve muy shaby, con los muebles, textiles, objetos decorativos, en tonos claros envejecidos. Me super encanta, me resulta acogedor, cálido, encantador. Los tonos claros dan sensación de frescor, luminosidad . Muchos besitos 😙😙

Pili Fleitas ha detto...

Me olvidé del pequeñajo, es una ricura de lindo 🐶👑